[intro]Here you can learn how to install some of the most popular features on your EKM online shop which will help you get your products and content ready for launch.[/intro]
This will help you identify how many carts are being abandoned, which can often indicate an issue with prices or with your Payment Gateway.
You need to install this feature so that you can classify your shop Products and Categories, which helps the search engines know where they should be listed within search results.
This feature allows your customers to add reviews to products they've purchased through your store.
This feature is where you add your codes from Google in order to link with Google Analytics and Google Ads. It’s also where you find your Product Feed, which needs to be submitted to
The Related Products feature is an excellent way of encouraging additional sales directly from the product pages.
Of course, there are a lot more Features available on the EKM online shop platform but these are the essential ones to help you get your shop up and running.
- EKM Lite - Step 1. Design your EKM online shop
- EKM Lite - Step 2. Upload your Products
- EKM Lite - Step 3. Create your Categories, Navigation and Webpages
- EKM Lite - Step 5. Point your Domain and set up your Email Address
- EKM Lite - Step 6. Add a Payment Gateway
- EKM Lite - Step 7. Create your Delivery Methods
- EKM Lite - Step 8. Configure your Settings
- EKM Lite - Step 9. Social Media
- EKM Lite - Step 10. Submitting your EKM online shop to Search Engines
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]