[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will know how to submit Feature Requests to the EKM Development Team. [/intro]
At EKM we have a dedicated Development Team who are responsible for upgrading the EKM platforms and adding new features for all of our customers. If there’s a specific functionality or feature that you would like to see implemented which would be of benefit to other EKM customers too, feel free to request this on EKM Suggestions.
Submitted suggestions can then be voted on by other customers, with the most popular requests being investigated by our Development Team.
How to submit a Feature Request
1. Click here to visit the EKM Suggestions board.
2. If you have something specific in mind, use the Search field at the top of the page to add in a keyword associated with your Feature Request:
3. For example, if you’d like to see new functionality on the Discount Management feature, search for ‘Discount Management’. You’ll then be able to see all of the Feature Requests that have already been submitted:
4. If your own idea is already listed, click the title of the Feature Request:
5. You can then click the green Upvote button to vote for this Feature Request, and if it’s applicable, you can make a comment below by completing the relevant fields and clicking the blue Post Comment button:
6. However, if you cannot find your idea listed already, you will need to create your own Feature Request. Click the green button on the top right of the page:
7. This will take you to a blank Feature Request ticket:
8. You will need to complete the fields provided, being as clear as possible.
Title - For the title, if the idea you have is related to a specific feature or page on the EKM online shop platform, or is on a different platform entirely (such as EKM Response or EKM Domains for example) make sure to add this, with a brief outline of your idea.
Description - In the description field, you can describe your idea in greater detail. Include an example if you can as how you use your EKM online shop and associated products could be different from how other customers use theirs (for example, you might be B2B only whilst many customers are B2C).
[tips] Add an image to your Feature Request if applicable - some ideas are best explained with a visual example! [/tips]
9. When you have finished making your Feature Request, click the blue Post Suggestion button:
[remember] If you create a new Feature Request or make a comment, you will not see it straight away. This is because EKM Suggestions is moderated - so your submissions will be visible soon! [/remember]
[tips] It’s worth having a look at all of the other Feature Requests that have been submitted to see if there are any that you feel could be useful with your own EKM online shop, as there may be some more ideas you want to cast a vote on too! [/tips]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]