[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have successfully upgraded your EKM online shop to a higher tier. [/intro]
[caution]If your EKM online shop has been upgraded automatically, you will need to read this Guide. [/caution]
People upgrade their accounts for lots of different reasons. Some - especially those with minimal computer and online trading experience where their EKM shop is their very first online presence - require more support, whilst other folks like to have a dedicated Ecommerce Expert that they can contact who will be able to help them get the shop in question up to scratch. Some people, especially the owners of large businesses who simply don’t have the time to manage their EKM online shop require the use of a permanent Ecommerce Expert to monitor their account for them, whereas other, and often even larger companies require our Pro tier of service to ensure that all of their ecommerce needs are met. Other shop owners have a number of design tweaks that they would like to have completed in a given time which is their reason for upgrading their EKM online shop account. If you’re not sure which Tier you would like to upgrade to, you can see a full list of the features of each by clicking here.
How to Upgrade
1. To upgrade your account, click the name of your EKM online shop in the very top right-hand corner of the dashboard:
2. In the window that appears, click View Plan:
3. You’ll then be redirected to this page. To upgrade your EKM online shop, simply click on the right-hand side:
4. Then you need to select the relevant Tier and click one of the green buttons to proceed:
5. Click the green button to confirm your upgrade:
You’ll then be redirected back to the Dashboard.
[remember]When you upgrade your account, if it's not during the beginning of your billing period, you will only pay the difference between your current monthly subscription and the new tier of service. When you are billed at the end of month, you will then pay the price of the new tier going forward. [/remember]
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Google
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Bing
- Creating your Social Media Strategy
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]