[intro]In this Guide, you can learn how the platform calculates turnover when determining what tier of service your EKM online shop should be assigned to.[/intro]
On the EKM online shop platform, we offer different tiers of service:
These tiers were created to provide different levels of service, support and resources to encompass the needs of our varied customer base. We have customers who have never owned and managed an online shop before who are just starting out, whilst other customers represent large companies that have been established for many years.
Each of the different tiers has an upper limit imposed on it, and you’ll see these indicated in the image above. If you feel that you would benefit from more support with your account, you can manually upgrade by following the steps within this Guide if you choose to, but when your own EKM online shop has surpassed the upper limit of its tier, it will automatically be upgraded to the next tier. You will, of course, see notifications on the Dashboard as your shop approaches that limit:
When the EKM online shop platform is calculating what tier your EKM online shop will be upgraded to, it uses these factors to work out the turnover being processed through your account:
- Orders with any EKM online shop owner set Order Status;
- Orders that have been deleted by the EKM online shop owner;
- Orders that have been refunded by the EKM online shop owner;
- Orders paid for using any delivery method (online or offline);
- Overall order totals including VAT & delivery but exclusive of discounts;
- Orders from 12 months previous up until the current day.
The following factors do not count towards the turnover of your EKM online shop account:
- Orders placed using a proper gateway Test Mode;
- Orders that took place more than 12 months ago;
- Orders that have no transaction status at all;
- Orders that have a transaction status set by the gateway as failed, declined, cancelled or incomplete.
Why has my EKM online shop been upgraded?
Because it has reached the upper limit of its current tier. The upper limits for each tier are:
- Basic - £50,000 in yearly online sales;
- Standard - £150,000 in yearly online sales;
- Advanced - £1,000,000 in yearly online sales;
- The Pro plan has no upper limit.
How will I know it is nearing the upper limit?
You will see notifications appear on the Dashboard of your EKM online shop, advising you that you have nearly reached the upper limit for your tier.
Can I downgrade my EKM online shop?
You can downgrade to a lower tier if the turnover being processed through your EKM online shop is below the limit for the lower tier.
Is this in your Terms & Conditions?
Yes, you can find the upper limits detailed on this page under the header: 4. Service Restrictions.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]