[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you need to ensure that you have installed the Product Calculators feature previously and have added a Calculator to at least one Product manually beforehand. [/intro]
If you have lots of existing Products that you would like to add Product Calculators to, using spreadsheets and the Import/Export System feature is the quickest way to do it. We recommend that you manually create a Product Calculator on a Product beforehand, so you can use this as a guideline on your spreadsheet. Follow the steps below to generate a spreadsheet of products from your EKM online shop and add the appropriate Product Calculators to existing Products.
Generating your spreadsheet
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Click the Import/Export System icon:
3. Select Export To File:
4. Click Export Products:
5. Click the green button on the right-hand side:
6. When working with Product Calculators on spreadsheets, you need to ensure that all of the Calculator boxes are ticked, before clicking the green button on the bottom right-hand side:
7. If you have under 500 products to edit or bulk add to your website, select a CSV file. If you have more products than this, select an XLXS file:
8. Click the link to download the template spreadsheet. You’ll then see this message. Click the link to download the spreadsheet to your computer:
9. The file will be visible in the bottom of your browser window and will automatically be added to the Downloads folder on your computer.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]