[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you need to ensure that you have installed the Import/Export System feature on your EKM online shop. You will need this in order to create a spreadsheet of your Products.[/intro]
If you have a large product range on your EKM online shop, it’s often a lot quicker to perform edits to large numbers of items at once using spreadsheets. In this Guide, you’ll learn how to export your Products to a spreadsheet to begin editing them.
1. Log into your EKM online shop and click the Features tab:
2. Scroll down to the More Features box, and click the Import/Export System icon:
3. Click the green Install Feature button to add this feature to your EKM online shop:
4. Your next step is to click Export Data, to export your template Product onto a spreadsheet:
5. Then click Export Products:
6. Keep the box ticked for All Products and click Continue To Choose Fields:
7. Leave all of the checkboxes on this page ticked and click Continue To Choose Download Type:
8. If you have under 500 products to edit or bulk add to your website, select a CSV file. If you have more products than this, select an XLXS file:
9. Click the link to download the template spreadsheet. You’ll then see this message. Click the link to download the spreadsheet to your computer:
The file will be visible in the bottom of your browser window and will automatically be added to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- How to add GTIN, MPN, EAN and other Custom Attributes to existing Products
- How to add Product Options using a spreadsheet
- How to add Custom Meta Data to existing Products
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]