[intro]In this Guide, you can learn how to embed some third-party code into your EKM online shop.[/intro]
[caution]You cannot integrate payment methods in this way. You can only use payment gateways which are integrated with the EKM online shop platform. You can find more in this Guide.[/caution]
To configure another platform with your EKM online shop, you will often be instructed to add some code to the <head> area.
1. From the Dashboard, click Design on the left-hand menu:
[remember]Many third-party platforms are already configured to work with your EKM online shop. You can find these listed on the Features Page.[/remember]
2. Beneath Design, you need to click Theme on the drop-down options:
3. Click the Edit button next to Theme, and from the drop-down menu, select Inject Custom Code:
4. You should now paste your third-party code into the HTML Head Code field:
5. When you have done that, the code should display something like this:
6. Scroll to the foot of this page and click the green Save button:
Some third-party code will require a secondary piece of code to be added to your EKM online shop - in the case of something being visible, such as a plugin, for example. If this is the case and you are using the Aerial Theme, you simply need to paste this code into the Embed Code section and add it to your Theme. However, if you are using a Custom or Legacy Theme, you need to paste the code into an element on your Theme, which can usually be found in the Header, the Footer or on the Homepage.
[remember]If you have any issues adding your third-party code, please contact our Customer Support Team who will be able to investigate your issue further for you.[/remember]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]