[intro]You can add up to 20 Product Images or Videos to each single Product or Product Variant. We recommend that for optimal Product Pages, you use still Product Images as the main Image, and if you’re using Videos too, assign these to the slots towards the end of the sequence. [/intro]
Adding Product Images Manually
You can add your Product Images manually, via clicking the Shop tab, navigating to the Product and opening the Add/Edit Product window:
[remember]You can also access the Add/Edit Product window within the Advanced Inventory Manager feature too. [/remember]
Adding Product Images using a Spreadsheet
When you have added all 20 Product Images to a Product manually on your EKM online shop, use the Import/Export System feature and export your Products to a spreadsheet. If you then scroll along to the right on your spreadsheet, you’ll see 15 columns titled Image6 to Image20, which are populated with ‘Image Assigned’ for the Product you have already manually added your 20 Product Images to:
Scroll further to the right and the next 15 columns are titled Image6Address to Image20Address:
If you wish to add additional Product Images to existing Products on your EKM online shop, you will need to upload the images to the File Manager of your EKM online shop beforehand.
Editing your Spreadsheet
1. Before you begin, you need to ensure that if there are any Products and their Variants that you do not wish to add additional Product Images to that you delete these entirely from your spreadsheet. Now you need to add the ‘Edit’ command so that when you upload the file back to your EKM online shop, the system knows that some extra details have been added to an existing Product. Click the A column to highlight it, and then click the Find & Select icon on the top right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu, select Replace:
2. In the window that appears, add the word ‘Product’ in the Find What field and the words ‘Edit Product’ in the Replace With field, before clicking the Replace All button:
This action will amend the ‘Product’ and ‘Product Variant’ rows to read ‘Edit Product’ and ‘Edit Product Variant’ accordingly. When you upload your spreadsheet onto your EKM online shop, the system will be aware that some of the data for the Products has been amended.
3. Scroll along on your spreadsheet to the columns titled Image6-20. When you have bulk uploaded images to the File Manager each Product Image will have an address. Right-click beneath the Product Image within your File Manager to copy the image address:
4. Now you need to paste the address into the relevant cell on your spreadsheet:
In each cell, the link to each image must be laid out in this format:
/ekmps/shops/[Account ID]/resources/products/[Image Name]
5. When you have finished adding your Additional Product Images, save your spreadsheet and upload it onto your EKM online shop by following the steps in this Guide.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]