[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have uploaded your existing logo onto your EKM online shop. [/intro]
Before you upload your logo, it would be a good idea to check its quality. Ideally, your logo should be a .png image with a translucent background. You also need to ensure that you have different versions of your logo available for use in different places on your shop - typically the logo on the homepage displays relatively small (around 300 pixels wide), whereas, on the Checkout Flow, your logo can be a lot wider.
Uploading your Logo
1. From the Dashboard, click the Design tab:
2. Click Edit Logo on the far left-hand side:
3. In the window that opens up, click Upload Logo on the right-hand side:
4. This will open the File Explorer window, allowing you to upload your logo from your computer. When you have selected your logo, click the green Save Logo button:
5. You’ll now be able to see the logo in the header of your EKM online shop:
[tips]Large logos at the top of the Homepage cause customers to have to scroll down to see any content and Products, whereas a smaller logo allows customers to see the Products and Design Images straight away, which encourages them to click further into your EKM online shop.
Ultimately, customers are there to purchase Products so it’s important that they can see these before anything else. You can still use your logo incorporated into Design Images on your homepage and throughout your shop, as this is very effective for raising awareness of your brand.[/tips]
- Using the Theme Editor on your EKM online shop
- How to change the colours of your Theme
- Using the Logo Builder on your EKM online shop
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]