[intro]In this Guide, you will learn how to link your NOCHEX account to your EKM online shop. [/intro]
[caution] Using some Payment Methods on your EKM online shop can incur fees. You can read more about transaction fees in this Guide.[/caution]
Before you begin, you will need to open an account with NOCHEX. If you haven’t done this already, you can make an account by clicking on this link. When you have created your account, you can then return to your EKM online shop to link NOCHEX as a Payment Method.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Settings tab:
2. On the left-hand side menu, click Payments:
3. Scroll down to Third Party Payments and from the drop-down menu, select NOCHEX, before clicking the green Add button on the right-hand side:
4. On this page, you need to add complete the fields provided and click the green Update Settings button on the right-hand side:
5. The payment gateway will then be in Test Mode. You can perform some test transactions at this point by visiting the front end of your EKM online shop using an incognito/in-private browser window. When you are ready to launch this Payment Method, you need to return to this page, click the box for Live Mode and then click the green Update Settings button. Your customers will then be able to use NOCHEX to pay for their orders.
[remember]NOCHEX is a third-party Payment Gateway, which means you are using a company external to EKM in order to process payments on your EKM online shop. With this in mind, EKM cannot control how the third party processes payments or influence their policies and procedures.
Whilst there are rarely issues with third-party payment gateways, on occasion, it is necessary to contact them directly to resolve any issues as our Customer Support Team is only able to investigate up to the point where the customer is transferred away from your EKM online shop to process their payment before they are redirected back again to complete the order.[/remember]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]