[intro]In this Guide, you will learn about what you need to update on the Your Details page within the settings, and where to change the password to your EKM online shop account.[/intro]
When you first open your EKM online shop account, you must complete the fields on the Your Details page. This is so that the EKM team can correctly identify your account when you contact us, and so we can contact you when we need to with important updates about the EKM platforms.
Locating Your Details
1. From the Dashboard, you need to click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner:
2. Scroll down and click Your Details on the left-hand side beneath Account Settings:
3. In the first area, you need to add your Basic details:
These are used by the EKM Team to contact you and confirm your details when you contact us. We also use these details to confirm your identity if you apply to join EKM Community, so your real details must be added to the required fields here.
[tips]Use your personal email address within the appropriate field here, and not one set up on your EKM Domains account if you have one. This is the email address you will use to log into your EKM online shop account. [/tips]
4. In the next area, you need to add your physical address details:
These details must be of your physical address as the account holder. These details are used to help identify you and link you to your EKM online shop account.
[remember] These details are not displayed on the platform but only for billing purposes. To update the contact details for your EKM online shop, you need to amend the Shop Details. [/remember]
5. When you initially open your EKM online shop account, you will set the password as part of the sign-up process. However, if you need to change that password for whatever reason, click the button on the right-hand side:
6. This will redirect you to a new page where you enter your existing password to set up a new one:
[tips]When setting your password, choose something that is at least eight characters long, a mixture of lower-case and capital letters, numbers and a symbol such as £ or $ to make it extra secure.[/tips]
7. When you have finished updating any details on this page, you need to scroll down and click the green button on the right-hand side:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]