[intro]In this Guide, you’ll learn how to temporarily hide an existing Product from view on your EKM online shop.[/intro]
On occasion you may need to hide a Product on your EKM online shop - perhaps it’s a popular item that’s out of stock, or it’s a new item and your actual stock hasn’t arrived yet. In this Guide, you’ll learn how to hide Products and make them visible again when you’re ready for your customers to see them.
1. Within the Add/Edit Product window, click the switch on the top right-hand corner to hide the Product from display:
2. You then need to click the Save & Close button on the bottom right-hand corner:
3. When you see your Product in the back end of your EKM online shop, you’ll notice it’s now ‘greyed out’ to indicate that it is hidden:
4. To make your Product visible again, simply open up the Add/Edit Product window and click the switch in the top right-hand corner and then click Save & Close:
Using Advanced Inventory Manager
If you’ve installed the Advanced Inventory Manager feature and you have lots of Products you would like to hide, then this is a quicker option than using the Shop tab.
Click the relevant Category or click All Products on the top left-hand side and scroll down the list until you locate the Products you would like to hide. Simply click the Show switch to turn it into a Hide switch, indicating that the Product is now hidden:
To make your Products visible again, simply click the Hide switches to change them back to Show.
- How to remove the Add To Cart button from a Product
- What are Product Variants?
- Product Descriptions
- Adding Options to a Product
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]