[intro]In this Guide, you’ll learn how to reset the password for the email address you have set up on your EKM Domain. [/intro]
1. If you have email addresses within your EKM Domains account and you can’t log into these in the usual way, then the first thing you need to do is log into your EKM online shop and click the Settings tab:
2. Click Domain Name on the left-hand side:
3. Scroll down the page and click the green button on the right-hand side to log into your EKM Domains account:
4. Click the red Email icon at the top of your EKM Domains Dashboard:
5. Click Manage Mailboxes next to the domain your email address is attached to:
6. Click Manage Mailbox next to the email address you’ve forgotten the details for:
7. On this page, you need to click the Change Password button on the left-hand side. When you have changed your password, you need to click the blue Save button on the bottom right-hand side of the page:
[tips]When creating a new password for anything, ensure that it at least eight characters long and contains both lower and upper case letters, a number and a character such as £ or % to make it extra secure.[/tips]
8. When you have changed your password, you’re next step is to click this link and log into your email address with your new password.
[remember]Once you’ve changed the password for your email account, you’ll need to add this new password to any of your other devices or programs that you use to view your emails, such as Outlook, Android, IOS 8 and Mac OS.[/remember]
- Putting your EKM online shop in Dormant Mode
- How to reset your EKM online shop password
- Why have sales dropped off from my EKM online shop?