[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you need to ensure that you have installed the Import/Export System feature on your EKM online shop. You will need this in order to create a spreadsheet of your Products.[/intro]
If you have a large product range on your EKM online shop, it’s often a lot quicker to perform edits to large numbers of items at once using spreadsheets. In this Guide, you’ll learn how to export your Products to a spreadsheet to begin editing them.
1. Log into your EKM online shop as normal, and click the Features tab:
2. On the Features page, click Import/Export System:
3. Click Export To File:
4. Click Export Products:
5. Click Continue to Choose Fields:
6. Click Continue To Choose Download Type:
7. The download type you select depends on the number of Products you have on your EKM online shop. If you have 1000 or less Products, select a CSV File. If you have more than this, you may want to choose an XLSX File instead. Click the relevant green button for the file type you need:
8. Click the blue text to download your file:
9. The file will be visible in the bottom of your browser window and will automatically be added to the Downloads folder on your computer. Open the file to begin the process of adding Product Codes to your Products.
- How to add GTIN, MPN, EAN and other Custom Attributes to existing Products
- How to add Product Options using a spreadsheet
- How to add Custom Meta Data to existing Products
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]