[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have added a custom message onto the Cart Page of your EKM online shop. [/intro]
If you are going on holiday, promoting an offer or have any specific delivery or payment instructions, you can add these onto the Shopping Cart page of your EKM online shop to ensure your customers see the message before they enter the Checkout Flow.
This method is especially useful for when you go on holiday or if you’re waiting for a specific Product to come back into stock, as it allows customers to still be able to visit the shop and make orders, yet it is very clear that their orders will not be shipped out until a specific date.
1. To begin, log into your EKM online shop and click the Shop tab:
2. Then you need to click the Edit Design button on the blue bar:
3. For your next step, you need to add any Product to the Cart, and click the Go To Checkout button:
4. On the Shopping Cart Page, you’ll notice a number of Edit Element buttons to the left-hand side of the screen. Do not click the one beneath the ‘Continue Shopping’ text (as this element is part of the Cart Page functionality), but instead click the lowest Edit Element button on the far left:
5. Within the window, click the Content Tab:
6. You now need to add your custom message into the field provided. Don’t forget to make the text bold and centralise it so it displays well within the element. When you have finished, click the Save & Close button:
7. You’ll then see your custom message displayed beneath the Shopping Cart element:
[tips] If you are going on holiday, you can also add a consent message on the Order Summary Page of the Checkout Flow using this Guide. [/tips]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]