[caution]Before you begin, please ensure you have added this functionality to your EKM online shop by visiting the Labs page within the Shop Settings first.[/caution]
[intro]When you have completed this Guide, you’ll understand how to use the User Interface (UI) that’s currently available in Labs. We're giving the place where you manage your EKM online shop a fresh new look. It's easier to use, quicker, and just feels better. From adding products to checking orders, everything's getting a tune-up. [/intro]
What’s the difference?
1. When you have turned on the new User Interface within Labs, if you click on the Dashboard of your EKM online shop, you’ll notice that the menu is now on the left-hand side, instead of across the top:
2. Clicking Orders will reveal Orders and Customers, so you can jump straight to Customer Details if you need:
3. Clicking Design will also reveal direct links to Theme, Webpages, File Manager and Layout Editor:
What if I can’t see the side menu?
4. On some pages, such as Design, the left-hand side menu will be hidden to allow you to concentrate on the page content. To access the menu, click the three horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner:
5. You’ll then see the menu appear from the left-hand side:
6. Further down on the Menu, you have the option to View Shop - this will launch the front end of your EKM online shop in a separate browser tab:
7. Beneath this, clicking What’s New will reveal a feed on the right-hand side of all of the latest updates from EKM. You can click the cross in the top right-hand corner to dismiss it:
9. Finally, clicking User Guides or Support Centre will redirect you to the Support Centre. Clicking User Guides will link directly to the relevant article related to the specific part of the platform you are viewing:
[caution]This new functionality is still within Labs, which means this is not the completed product but rather a ‘beta’ version. Our UX/UI Team relies on your feedback to improve this before rolling it out across the EKM online shop platform. If you discover any issues while using the new User Interface, please contact the Customer Support Team in the first instance - with screenshots if possible - and let them know what you have experienced.[/caution]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]