[intro]In this series of Guides, you’ll learn how to set up your EKM online shop with the print-on-demand service Two Fifteen, allowing you to sell a wide range of products bearing your own brand and designs. When customers purchase items from your EKM online shop, Two fifteen will then pack and post the orders to your customers for you.[/intro]
Before you begin, it’s essential that you have a graphic design program in order to create your own images to go onto your Snuggle products. If you don’t have one on your computer, we highly recommend using Canva or Pixlr in order to create images of the right quality and size to upload onto your Products.
Before you begin, it’s essential that you have added a domain name to your EKM online shop. If you’ve not done this already, this Guide explains how to get a free domain from EKM Domains. Alternatively, if you already own a domain with a different provider, you need to ensure that this is already pointed at your EKM online shop, by following the instructions here.
Connecting Two Fifteen and your EKM online shop
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Click the Feature Library tab:
3. Scroll down to the Product Management features, and click the View More button on the right-hand side:
4. Click the Two Fifteen icon:
5. Now you need to click the View Website button in the bottom right-hand corner:
6. Now you need to click Register in the top left-hand corner:
7. On this page, add your details into the fields provided before clicking the blue button at the bottom:
8. You’ll then be redirected to the Integrations page. Scroll down and click the Install button for EKM:
9. You’ll then see this integration page. Click the green Allow button:
10. Now you’ll see a confirmation that your new Two Fifteen account has been connected to your EKM online shop:
Your next step is to finish setting up your account on Two Fifteen.
[tips]Remember, if you need to learn more about Two Fifteen, you can find set-up instructions and useful articles here.[/tips]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]