[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you must have previously installed the Gift Cards feature onto your EKM online shop.[/intro]
If your customer claims not to have received the digital delivery of their Gift Card, double-check that their email address is correct within their order, and follow the steps below to resend the Gift Card code. If their email address is incorrect, you will need to disable the card, refund your customer and encourage them to purchase a second Gift Card ensuring that they use the correct email address.
1. From the main Gift Cards feature, click the code for the Gift Card you would like to disable:
2. This will take you to a page that details all of the transactions that have taken place on that particular Gift Card and the email address that the Gift Card was sent to:
3. To Resend the Gift Card, simply click the Resend button in the right-hand corner of the feature:
4. This will open a window that asks you to confirm the Resend. Click the green Send button if you wish to continue:
5. You’ll then see the log from the Gift Card update with the Time and Date of the Resend:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]