[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you need to have added some Categories to your EKM online shop and installed the Import/Export System feature to enable you to generate spreadsheets.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. On the Features page, click to open the Import/Export System feature:
3. Click Export To File:
4. Click Export Categories:
5. Click Continue To Choose Download Type:
6. Select the relevant file type by clicking a green button. If you’re not sure, click CSV File:
7. Click the blue text to download your file:
The file will be visible in the bottom of your browser window and will automatically be added to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Uploading your spreadsheet onto your EKM online shop
- How to add Brand to existing Products
- How to add Weight to existing Products
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]