[intro] Before you begin this Guide, you need to ensure that you have installed the Import/Export System on your EKM online shop. Upon completion of this Guide, you will have successfully exported your orders onto a spreadsheet.[/intro]
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Open the Import/Export System feature:
3. Click Export To File:
4. Click Export Orders:
5. You can now select whether you’d like to export all Orders - by ticking the ‘All’ box, or selecting orders between two specific dates by clicking the calendar symbols next to each field. When you have selected, click the green button:
6. You can now select which fields you would like to export. The top four - CustomerUserID, CustomerID, OrderGateway and OrderNumber are mandatory, but the boxes beneath those can be amended. Simply tick a box to include it on your spreadsheet. If you’re not sure what information to include, simply use all of it. When you are ready, click the green button:
7. Here you can select whether to choose Single Line or Multi Line:
Products on a Single Line spreadsheet look like this:
Whilst Products on a MultiLine spreadsheet look like this:
8. When you’ve decided which version you’d like, click the green button. Click the relevant green button to download your file:
9. You will then need to choose what kind of file you would like download:
You can also save the Export Settings at the bottom of this page. Simply add a name into the field provided and click the green Save button, and the system will remember your settings when you repeat this export process in the future.
10. When you have clicked the green button to download your file, you’ll see a notification letting you know your file will be ready in a few moments. When it’s ready to download, you’ll see this:
Click to download the file to your computer, where you can use Microsoft Excel or similar to analyse your orders and save them for your records.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]