[intro] When you have completely set up your EKM online shop, it’s often a good idea to request a Site Review. This is a free report service that analyses the content of your shop to highlight any areas that may need your attention. [/intro]
Site Reviews are a free service that we offer here at EKM - all you need to do to request one is get in contact with our Customer Support Team. We will check your online shop for you, where we examine:
- Front End - Content, Navigation, Domain, Products, Categories and Checkout Flow;
- Back End - All internal settings;
- Linked social media - If you have a linked social media to your EKM online shop;
- Speed test - If the majority of your EKM online shop is complete, we’ll perform a speed test to check your page load times are optimal;
- Suggestions - We’ll also send you a list of suggestions for ways to promote your online shop, with step-by-step Guides to help you submit to Google and other search engines, improving your exposure in search engine results.
How often can I request a Site Review?
How often you can request a Site review depends on what tier your EKM online shop is on:
- Advanced Tier - Shops on this level can request a Site Review as often as is required;
- Standard Tier - Accounts on this tier can request a Site Review once every six months;
- Basic Tier - On this tier, you can request a Site Review once every twelve months.
[remember]During busy periods, it can take up to 28 days for you to receive your Site Review.[/remember]
When we have completed our report, we will send this to you via email for you to work through and make changes where necessary. If you have any questions or need help working through the different recommendations, please get in contact with our Customer Support Team and let us know.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]