An email alias is simply another 'name' for an email address. For example, if I had an email address which was firstname.lastname@example.org, and I needed to add an SSL Certificate to my EKM online shop, I would set up an alias called Admin@ in order to confirm my domain. This means that when any emails are sent to email@example.com, they would be received in my firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
1. To add an alias to your EKM email address, click the Email icon on the EKM Domains dashboard:
2. Click Manage Mailboxes:
3. Then click Manage Mailbox:
4. You can then add your Alias on this screen, putting the Alias in the field before clicking the blue Add button to save your changes:
5. You can also change your password on this screen if need be, but don't forget to update the password on your mobile phone or mail reader program too!
- Claiming your free EKM Domain Name
- Purchasing an email address on EKM Domains
- Adding an SSL Certificate to your EKM online shop
- What SSL Certificates does EKM Domains offer?
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]