[intro] When you have completed this guide, you will have installed the Abandoned Cart Statistics feature and have turned on the functionality that ensures any customers who abandon their orders without making a payment receive email reminders to encourage them to complete their transactions.[/intro]
The Abandoned Cart Statistics feature allows you to see a summary of any carts that have been abandoned on your EKM online shop. This can help you garner useful data and identify any potential sticking points during the customer journey. When you have completed this Guide, don't forget to turn on the Abandoned Cart Functionality too, which will ensure your customers receive automatic reminder emails should they abandon their purchase.
1. From your EKM online shop dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. On the Features page, click to see the Feature Library:
3. Click to View More Shop Management Features:
4. Click the Abandoned Cart Statistics icon:
5. Click the green button:
6. Now you need to click the green Launch button:
7. You’ll then see:
There is no data to report on yet as the feature has only just been installed, and it does not retrieve data prior to its installation date.
Your next step is to turn on the Abandoned Cart Functionality for your EKM online shop.
- Features - Back in Stock Statistics
- Features - Password Protect
- Features - Customer Login
- Features - Product Attributes
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]