[intro]In this Guide, you’ll learn how to install the Google Tools feature, and how this can be configured to work with different Google Services including Analytics and Search Console. [/intro]
1. From the Dashboard, click Features on the left-hand menu:
2. Click the Feature Library tab:
3. Scroll down to the Conversions features and click the View More button on the right-hand side:
4. Scroll down and click the Google Tools icon:
5. Click the green Install Feature button:
6. Click the green Launch button in the top right-hand corner:
7. This will then load the feature:
Now you’ve installed the Google Tools feature, you can configure your different Google services with it:
Google Verification HTML Tag
Google Analytics Tracking Code
Enter your Google Analytics tracking code from your site within Google Analytics.
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Code
Enter your Google Adwords Conversion code (provided by Adwords once you’ve set up a conversion), this allows you to attribute sales and order values to clicks on Ads.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]