[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have installed and configured the Customer Reviews feature so customers can leave their comments on the Product Pages of items that they’ve bought from your EKM online shop. Before you begin, you need to ensure that you’ve installed the Customer Logins feature previously, as customers need to be able to make an account on your shop in order to leave a review. [/intro]
Installing the Feature
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. On the Features page, click the Custom Reviews icon:
3. Click the green Install Feature button:
Configuring the Feature
4. Within the Feature itself, click the Settings tab:
5. This will reveal the Customer Reviews Settings window:
6. Here you can set up how you would like your Customer Reviews feature to appear.
Require Login - tick the box if you require customers to be logged into their accounts on your EKM online shop before they leave a review.
Allow Star Rating - these provide a view of how a product has been rated at a glance, and are recognised from larger platforms such as Amazon, Wish and eBay.
Order Reviews - this drop-down is down to personal preference; by default, it’s set to ‘Oldest Reviews first’, but you may find ‘Highest Rated Reviews First’ or ‘Most Recent’ more beneficial, dependent on what you sell on your EKM online shop.
7. As always, when you have finished adjusting your settings, click the green Update button:
What the Customers see
8. When a customer has logged into their account on your EKM online shop, they can click to see their Orders:
9. When they click to see an order, next to each Product, they can click to leave a Review of that item:
10. Alternatively, the customer can also view the Product page and click to leave a Review there:
11. When the customer clicks to leave a Review, they will need to complete this form:
12. The customer will also receive an email copy of their Review.
How to publish the Reviews
13. When a customer has left a Review, you’ll get an email notification:
14. Log into your EKM online shop, click the Features tab and then open the Customer Reviews feature. You’ll see any new Reviews listed, and you can either approve them individually be clicking the Approve button for each or to remove them, simply click Delete. You can sort Reviews using the Filter button on the top right-hand side and change several Reviews at once by clicking Bulk Change:
15. On the Product Page, the Review displays like this:
[tips] Read our blog post all about customer Reviews by clicking here. [/tips]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]