[intro]Upon completing this guide you will be able to assign the Product Condition Attribute to Products with and Products without Variants, according to the type of Products you sell on your EKM online shop.[/intro]
If you plan to sell brand new Products on your EKM online shop all of the time, you do not need to activate this functionality. However, if you offer Products where their condition varies from product to product (such as antiques, for example), tick this box within the Custom Attributes feature and then click the green Save button to the bottom right:
Products without Variants
1. Open the Edit Product window for a Product that has no Variants, and click the Attributes tab:
2. You’ll now see a new heading called Condition, with a drop-down menu. Click the drop-down menu to see the choices available for Product Condition:
3. Select the most applicable Condition for your Product and click the Save & Close button on the bottom right of the Edit Product window to apply your Product Condition. This Custom Attribute is not visible on the Product Page, but if you want it to be, please contact our Tweaks Team who will be able to amend this for you.
Products with Variants
The Product Attribute Product Condition cannot be applied to Products with Variants. The system recognises that a Product with Variants is technically more than one single Product, so it presumes all variations of this Product will all be Brand New and none will be Used or Refurbished.
- Features - Product Attributes
- Enable Product Codes
- Enable Product Recommended Retail Price
- Enable Product Brand
- Enable Product Weight
- Enable Custom Attributes & Product Filters
- Features - Social Plugins
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]