[intro]Here you can learn how to open the Add/Edit Product window within the Advanced Inventory Manager feature. Using the Add/Edit Product window here is most beneficial when you need to add multiple Products at once.
Before you begin this Guide, you need to ensure that you have installed the Advanced Inventory Manager feature on your EKM online shop.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. On the Features page, you need to open Advanced Inventory Manager:
3. Within Advanced Inventory Manager, any Categories you’ve already created are visible on the left-hand side. Click the Category you would like to add your Products to so it is highlighted green:
[remember]If you’ve not created a Category for your Products yet, click the Add Category button on the top right-hand side of Advanced Inventory Manager:
You can follow the steps in this Guide if you need further help. [/remember]
4. Now you need to click on the Add Product button in the top right-hand corner:
5. This will open the Add/Edit Product window, where you can add the details of each Product:
If you need to learn about the Add/Edit Product window in more detail, you can do so by reading this Guide.
[remember]If you have even more Products that you want to add all at once, the quickest way to do this is by using the Import/Export System feature and spreadsheets, so you can add the details of each item and upload them to your EKM online shop in one go. To do this, you need to follow the steps in this Guide. [/remember]
- Adding Categories using Advanced Inventory Manager
- How to Delete existing Products using Advanced Inventory Manager
- How to hide a Product on your EKM online shop
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]