[intro]Before you begin, you must have opened a Two Fifteen account and configured this with your EKM online shop, using this Guide. You then need to have created a brand and some Products within your Two Fifteen account using this Guide, so you have generated some spreadsheets of your Products to upload onto your EKM online shop.
1. To upload this new Product to your EKM online shop, you need to open a separate browser tab and log into your shop as normal before clicking the Features tab:
2. You now need to open the Import/Export System feature:
3. Click ‘Import From File’:
4. Click the ‘Choose File’ button:
5. Select the file that was automatically downloaded from Two Fifteen - it’ll probably be in your Downloads folder, and then click the green ‘Upload’ button:
6. Then you need to click the name of the File:
7. Click ‘Test For Errors’:
8. Providing that there are no errors detected - which is indicated at the bottom of the page - click ‘Start Import Process’:
[remember] If any errors are detected, please get in contact with our Customer Support Team, who will be able to resolve any issues for you. [/remember]
9. When the file has been imported into your EKM online shop, click the green ‘Done’ button:
10. You’ll then be able to view your Product in the relevant Category via the Shop tab, or alternatively, use Advanced Inventory Manager. Repeat this process until you have populated your EKM online shop with Products from Two Fifteen.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]