[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have successfully upgraded your EKM online shop to a higher tier. [/intro]
People upgrade their accounts for lots of different reasons. Some - especially those with minimal computer and online trading experience where their EKM shop is their very first online presence - require more support, whilst other folks like to have a dedicated Account Manager they can contact who will be able to help them get the shop in question up to scratch.
Some people, especially the owners of large businesses who simply don’t have the time to manage their EKM online shop require the use of a permanent Account Manager to monitor their account for them, whereas other, and often even larger companies require our Pro tier of service to ensure that all of their e-commerce needs are met.
Other shop owners have a number of design tweaks that they would like to have completed in a given time which is their reason for upgrading their EKM online shop account.
How to Upgrade
1. To upgrade your account, click the button in the very top left-hand corner of the dashboard:
2. This will take you to a page where you can select which tier of service you would like to upgrade to. Click the most applicable button for the tier you would like upgrade to:
3. You'll then be able to review the features of the new tier. To upgrade to this tier, simply click Upgrade Account in the bottom right-hand corner:
4. When you have upgraded, you will be returned to the Dashboard where you'll see this notification:
We will then get in contact with you to discuss your account and what goals you would like to achieve on your new tier of service.
[remember]When you upgrade your account, if it's not during the beginning of your billing period, you will only pay the difference between your current monthly subscription and the new tier of service. When you are billed at the end of month, you will then pay the price of the new tier going forward. [/remember]
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Google
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Bing
- Creating your Social Media Strategy
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]