[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have learned how to reorder the Products on your Category page.[/intro]
1. From the Dashboard, click the Shop tab:
2. On the Shop tab, check that the Edit Content button is turned on:
3. Go to the Category page and scroll down to the first Product you would like to reorder. Click Edit Content, selecting Move from the drop-down menu. You’ll then see you can choose from ‘First’, ‘Left’, ‘Right’ and ‘Last’. Click the most appropriate to change the position of your Product:
4. The page will update and the Product will have moved to it's new position. Repeat this process with the rest of your Products until there are in the order that you want.
[tips] If you want to change the order of the Products on your Category page by changing the Sort By field from the default ‘Most Popular’ order into ‘What’s New’, ‘Price Low to High’, ‘Price High to Low’, ‘Price A to Z’ or ‘Price Z to A’, please get in contact with our Customer Support Team, who will be able to amend that for you.
- How to hide Categories
- Category Images, Category Descriptions and In Category Descriptions
- Adding Categories using the Shop tab
- Adding Categories using Advanced Inventory Manager
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]